Wednesday 16 October 2013

The first time Zayn, Harry, Liam and Louis see you



      *sees you*
Zayn: woah...

Harry: what? ...waoh her...

Louis: what's wrong?

Liam: look there!

Louis: damn....she's just..wow..I mean just look at her.

Harry: I call dibs!

Louis: you can't call dibs on what's mine!

Zayn: she's mine!

Liam: lads lads calm down...because... *runs towards you* SHE'S MINE!

Harry, Zayn, Louis: *run towards you too*

Liam: I'm Liam and I'm...

Louis: *pushes Liam to the floor* Louis! Nice to meet you gorgeous!

You: i-

Harry: *pulls Louis away* Harry Styles at your service babe!

Zayn: *pulls you away* forget them! I'm Zayn, *strikes pose* Zayn Malik!

Niall: what the hell are you doing with my girlfriend!

You: *giggles* hey Niall!

Harry: wait...you're his girl...

Niall: correction! My princess!

Louis: lucky leprechaun idiot!

Zayn: damn it!

Niall: come on baby....I have no idea, what's wrong with them....

You: sure love! *kisses him on the lips*

No comments:

Post a Comment