Tuesday 24 September 2013

All the boys Imagine

Imagine 

Harry: come on Darcy! You need to give that back to daddy!

Darcy: no daddy no. *playing with Cereal* 

Harry: careful now darling.

Darcy: *throws cereal all over her self* oops daddy!

Harry: I told you so! *picking her* let's get you cleaned up. *goes in the room*

Liam: did she vomit?

Harry: no that's cereal.

Niall: can I eat it off of her?

Harry: no Niall!

Louis: can I help you Harry?

Harry: yeah I'd like that Louis!

Zayn: Wait Louis!

Louis: what?

Zayn: where's that cape for Darcy?

Louis: shit Zayn! You blew it up!

Zayn: sorry.....

You: blew up what!

Louis: that I made a super man costume for your little girl...

You: awe that's so sweet of you Lou! Harry you should be more like him! *goes out*

Harry: I hate you Lou -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment