Monday 30 September 2013

Zayn imagine - Your P.O.V. (Point of view)


 Zayn imagine 

Your P.O.V.   

"Zayn! Stop raising your damn voice at me!" I yelled. I could feel adrenaline rushing through my veins. Lately, zayn has been talking about other girls, talking about how hot they were or how beautiful they were. I tried talking to him and telling him about how he makes me feel insecure when he talks about other girls in that way. Needless to say he isn't taking it well. Zayn looked at me with such anger in his eyes. "It's not my fault you're a sensitive little bitch! Obviously I didn't mean anything by it." I gawked at him with shock. My face was boiling hot. "What did you just say to me?" I growled. He scoffed and gave a sarcastic grin. "You heard me." Unbelievable! Why is he acting like this? I was so fed up with the way he was speaking to me. Without thinking I walked to the room we shared and grabbed my things and walked out the door. "Where the hell do you think you're going? I'm not finished this discussion." I just kept walking without turning around. "Fine! I don't care whether you leave or not! Won't change my night one bit!" My tears were filling the brims of my eyes. I kept my head down looking at my phone, trying to text Liam to see if I could stay at his house. I peaked behind my shoulder, and Zayn already walked inside his house. It started raining, as if karma was just rubbing it in my face that I trusted the wrong person. My phone buzzed, and I checked it.
09/30/13
From: Liam!!
Message: Of course you can stay here! Have a safe walk home.
I was about to text back when I noticed a fast approaching light from the corner of my eye.
That's when everything went black.

No comments:

Post a Comment