Monday 30 September 2013

Zayn imagine - His P.O.V. (Point of view)


 Zayn imagine 

His P.O.V.

"Who the he'll is calling me at such an ungodly hour.." I groaned as I woke up. My head was banging from my hangover. I had 12 missed calls from Liam, so I called him back.
"Hello, Zayn?"
"Yeah, what's up?"
"Y/n is in the hospital.."
"What?! Why?!"
"She... she got hit by a car last night.."
I couldn't speak. He had to have been lying to me. I just talked to her yesterday!
"Is she okay?"
"She's still being looked after, they haven't told me anything yet."
"I'll be right there."
I hung up, grabbed my keys, and flew out the door. My stomach started churning, I began to nervously sweat. So many things were running through my head, and then one thing occurred to me.
What the hell is Liam already doing there? Why is he the first to know.
I guess we'll see when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment