Tuesday 24 September 2013

Niall and Louis mostly, but all the boys imagine


Warning: bad language.

"You're a bloody selfish asshole!",I yelled as I stared at him. "All you care about is yourself, and nobody in this room would dare disagree.",I said loudly, aware of the audience I was attracting. "You want to fight here? Fine! Let's fight here!",said Niall, raising an eyebrow. He was wearing tight skinny jeans, a white tak top and a leather jacket. "Go to hell!",I screamed spinning around. I felt his hand on my shoulder grab me tightly, and the next thing I knew I was pushed up against the wall. "You're nothing to me.",he said, his cold blue eyes staring at me. Tears pricked my eyes at the pain his words inflicted and at the pain he was physically inflicting. "Niall...stop it mate.",said Harry, placing his hand on Niall and tugging him away. Niall glared at me one more time, and backed away, his nostrils flaring. "You okay?",whispered Louis as he walked up to me lightly placing his hand on my shoulder. "Ofcourse! Who else should come to her aid but Louis Tomlinson.",scoffed Niall. "Niall, calm down.",warned Harry. "Calm down? He is the ass my girlfriend is cheating on me with and you're telling me to calm down.",shouted Niall angrily. "For the last fucking time! I'm not sleeping with your girlfriend!",said Louis, frustrated at Niall. Liam stepped in, holding Niall and Louis away from each other. "stop it. Both of you.",he said. "Ill stop it when he stops stealing what's mine!",said Niall. "I'm not yours.",I shouted. "See!I knew you were cheating on me.",he said as a matter of factly. "I meant I belong to nobody. I'm a person not a thing.",I pointed out, irritatingly. "You're a bitch.",he said looking at me. "Apologize.",said Louis. "Why? She your girlfriend?",mocked Niall darkly. "No. But she's going to be.",said Louis, grabbing my hand. "Louis what-",I said but he cut me off, by raising his hand. "WHAT?", said Niall in shock. "Someone as ungreatful as you doesn't deserve her.",said Louis, grabbing my hand and pulling me in for a kiss, shocking everyone including himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment