Tuesday 24 September 2013

Zayn Imagine


 *CONTAINS SWEARING*

Imagine.

"I don't need you in my fucking life y/n!" Zayn shouted at me as I held my head in my hands. "I'm so so sorry Zayn..." I spoke. Tears started streaming down my face. "What do you mean you're sorry?! You were having sex with that fucking idiot! You cheated on me!" He pushed me at the wall. He was gonna burst into tears any moment. "I'm fucking done with you bitch!" He shouted slamming the door. I laid against the wall. What had I done? The moments we had together..,,I could never have them back. I cried against the wall not knowing what to do. The only way to let out hurt was to cry now. I can't get over him. How can I tell him that I really do love him? That I want him back? I knew this couldn't happen. I could never forgive myself.


Might do a part two, comment if you think I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment