Tuesday 24 September 2013

Mainly Louis, but all the boys imagine


You: where's Louis?

Niall: *smirks* why?

You: Just tell me!

Liam: ooohh...someones concerned... *winks*

You: I'm serious!

Zayn: so are we love. You see we can tell when somethings up...

Harry: yep.... *grins*

You: what???

Harry: You obviously have a crush on Louis....and well he's lovestruck over you. *hugs you*

You: me? Wait...lovestruck? What! Wait! Huh?

Liam: aww she's blushing!

You: am not!

Zayn: She's in loooovvveee

You: would you tell me where he is!

Niall: *laughs* nope!

Louis: *enters* hey! Stop torturing her! *wraps an arm around your shoulder*

Zayn: protective.. *winks at the lads*

Louis: about what?

Harry: y\n. *smiles*

Liam:we told her you like like her.

Louis:...........what?why would you do that! I told you lads because- crap.......*looks at you* I forgot you're here....... *facepalm*

You: *giggles*

Louis: I umm...

Harry: Just ask her out?

Louis: Will you....will you go date on a out with me-me.... *looks at you nervously*

You: huh?

Niall: He means-

Zayn: will you go out on a date with him?

Liam: the answer is a yes!

Harry: he'll pick you up tomorrow at 7PM.

Niall: in a limo. Where something not formal..and then a kiss at the end!

Zayn: Or a movie date at home?

Louis:......lads...

Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn: yeah?

Louis: We....are going...not you. She hasn't even said yes yet...she probably doesn't even want to go out with me, let alone kiss-

You: *cuts him off with a kiss and whispers* YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment