Monday 30 September 2013

Zayn imagine - Last part! Your P.O.V. (Point of view)


 Zayn imagine Last part!
Your P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of a hushed argument. I slightly opened my eyes, my vision was blurry.
"Liiaaamm..?"
The argument Came to a halt. I felt Liam's hand on my head stroking back my hair. "I'm right here y/n." I completely opened my eyes. When my vision came into focus I looked over and saw Zayn.
"What are you doing here." I demanded. Zayn had a genuine expression of shock and pain in his face. "What do you mean what am I doing here.. why wouldn't you want me here?" Is he being serious right now? Zayn started to speak again. "And what is Liam doing here? Why am I the last to know you got hit by a bloody car?"
I rolled my eyes. I totally forgot, of course he doesn't remember, he was drunk off his wagon last night. I explained to him exactly how the night went. I've never seen him look so upset.
"I did what.." he said under his breath. "I'm the reason you left. I'm the reason you got hit by a car... You could have died and it would have been my fault. I shouldn't have let you leave, angel I'm so sorry.." he keeled beside my hospital bed. He put is head down on the foam mattress and started crying. I looked at Liam, asking for advice through facial expression. He gestured for me to forgive him. But was it a good idea? I feel bad for being so angry towards him.. but last night was painful to remember. Before I could say anything, Zayn grabbed my hand.
"Y/n.. there's nothing I can say to ever make you forgive me for my actions. But I need you to know that I am so... so sorry. I bent my angel's halo, now her wings are broken... and so is her trust. If you miraculously gave me the chance, I would take care of you and wait on you hand and foot till you got better. I would constantly remind you how beautiful and sexy you are every minute of every day. I would never stop telling I loved you. I'd do and say all the things I used to and should have kept doing for as long as I'm breathing. I love you, I never should have hurt you at all. Is there any way you could forgive me?"
I just stared at him. I was so blown away... I knew he meant every word that came out of his mouth. I looked at Liam and he nodded his head.
I gripped Zayn's hand, and he looked up at me.
"Do you mean everything you said? Can you go through with your Promise? Actions speak louder than words Zayn. You really hurt me. I need you to give me your word nothing like this will happen again."
Zayns pale and moist face lightened up. The twinkle was back in his beautiful brown eyes. He lightly touched my cheek and spoke. "Angel, I promise you. I will never forgive myself for this... you have my word nothing of this sort will happen again. You are my everything. My word will hold true. I will dedicate all that i have to you."
We were both crying now. I kissed his hand and told him I forgave him. I believed he meant what he said. And lets face it, he was also MY everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment